Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Andre Dida Leaves The Chute Boxe Academy


Andre Dida was recently interviewed by Tatame Magazine. Dida reveals that he received an offer to teach in Toronto, Canada alongside his brother. "My brother (Mauricio Veio) is already there and I was always close to him. We received a proposal from a Canadian agent to give class and we’re going to set on our gym at Toronto" said Dida, “I talked with master Rafael (Cordeiro) and he was very upset. I have never seen him like that and, there I saw how much he cares about me. I was upset because I have to quit the team, but I am always going to call them as master, because I owe then a lot”. Dida also reveals that he has two more years left on his K-1 contract.

If you've never seen Andre Dida fight, watch the fight below. Dida lost his last fight in the Hero's middleweight Grand Prix to JZ Calvancanti after winning a three round decision over Caol Uno.







No comments: